Friday, August 19, 2011

Alaska week 9 report

My wife Natalie came up to visit for a week here at Mission Lodge and got into some good trout fishing, she landed her biggest Rainbow to date at 29"!!  Trout fishing has been great on most of the rivers we fish and the Coho Salmon run is in full swing as well.  With week 9 coming to a close I am down to 3 weeks to go for my 9th season in Alaska and looking forward to guiding all of you who are booked with me or going to book back in Michigan this fall.  Also a note to those who have left voicemails about fishing trips, please be patient when waiting for a return call or better yet, try e-mail because with the 4 hour time difference between Michigan and Alaska you are likely in bed by the time I am back to the lodge from our daily flyout.  Once again I am looking forward to another great Salmon and Steelhead season this fall back in Michigan, see you all soon.



Natalie with a nice Arctic Char.
Natalie with a great Rainbow.
Natalie and myself with a 29" Rainbow.

Releasing a Rainbow after an epic battle.


Natalie with another great Arctic Char.












No comments:

Post a Comment