Saturday, May 24, 2014

Late May Steelhead

There are still a few Steelhead around and they bit pretty good today.  I will finish my Spring Steelhead season Tuesday as it's time to get packing for Alaska.  Check back for updates on the fishing up there, we should have Kings pushing into the river by the time I get there.  For anyone still not on my books for Fall Salmon or Steelhead I have a few dates available in September and November so book em soon.  Here are a few pictures from today.

5/24/2014  Mike with one of the fish he caught float fishing today.

5/24/2014  Tyler with his first Steelhead, he picked up float fishing pretty quick.

5/24/2014   The bite was very good considering we started at 1:00 this afternoon.

5/24/2014  Tyler hooked a bunch of fish his first time Steelhead fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment